The AI block searches for the answer to the user's question. The block always works with the current list of bots within the group. The search for a relevant bot is carried out by its keywords. If the bot template uses a Goto block on another bot, after all bots and blocks have passed, the dialog ends and the AI block does not wait for a subsequent response.
- Open the Bots section and select a bot.
- Click on the plus sign button and select the AI block.
- In the right-hand panel in the Message field, type the message.
- In the Templates Group drop-down list, select the necessary item.
- To delete the AI block, click on the ⋮ icon on the right and select Delete block.