Form.one enables bot payments via «Stripe» service. Working with the Payment block is available when connecting an electronic payment service account in the user profile.
- In the User Profile\Integrations menu, click the CONNECT button in the Stripe selection.
- Open the Bots section and select a bot.
- Click on the plus sign button and select the Payment block.
- On the right there will be a panel with Description, Type, Price and Currency. In the Type field a user can select a product from Stripe or select an option Individual Price.
- In the Description field type the message which will be shown before a document is published.
- In the Price field enter a price (can be fractional).
- Click the Currency field and select an option from the drop-down menu.
Note. The Payment block cannot be added after the Go to block.
Note. All users who can edit bot can edit a Payment block, no matter who has created the block and what Stripe connection is used.