The Go to block lets users establish connections between different bocks. The system allows users to add a connected block to nodes such as: «Message», «Pick Data», «User Choice», «Doc.one», «Webhook», «Select».
- To add the Go to block to the bot open the Bots section and select a bot.
- Click on the plus sign button and select the Go to block.
- To the right of the scheme the Go to panel will open.
- Click the Bot field and choose a bot from the drop-down list.
- Click the Select bot field and choose a bot to connect to. Bots are sorted by date of creation.
- The connection between the Go to block and the selected bot will be shown in the scheme.
- To choose a block in the bot scheme, click the icon in the Select block field.
- The connection between the Go to block and the selected one will be shown in the scheme.
- To delete the Go to block, click on the ⋮ icon on the right and select Delete block.