- A user can join the bot's conversation with a client. To do that, open the Conversations section and select the conversation you want to join from the list.
- A page with conversation details will open. Click on the CHAT tab.
- New messages from the respondent and the bot are displayed in real time.
- If you want to pause the bot's conversation with the respondent, click on the Pause button to the right of the message field.
- Type your message in the message field.
- Click on the Send button or press Enter.
- When the system posts the user's message, it pauses the bot and changes the conversation status to Operator.
- To unpause the bot, click on the Start button in the right corner of the chat box.
Note: when the bot is paused, the respondent's answers don't get registered; the respondent can't select an answer to the bot's multiple choice questions.
Note: the user can send a message or a file to the respondent from any conversation regardless of its status.