- Open the Conversations section.
- You'll see the list of all conversations with bots. The list includes conversation title, its status, bot's title, and conversation start date.
- A conversation can have the following statuses:
- Completed (the last message was displayed; the user answered all questions from the Pick Data, Selection, and Doc.one blocks);
- Interrupted (the conversation was interrupted because a bot got unpublished);
- In process (the last message from the thread hasn't been displayed or the client didn't answer a question from Pick Data, Selection, and Doc.one blocks);
- Operator (an operator joined the conversation).
- Click on a conversation to view detailed information.
Note: conversations are sorted by their start date.