- Open the Bots section and select the bot you want to publish.
- The bot's page will open.
- When the bot Layout is created, the bot automatically generates an embed code.
- To copy the code, click on the Publish button in the top right corner of the page.
- The Publishing window will open. There you'll see the bot's page URL (the Link field) and the code for embedding the bot in a website (the Embed field). You'll also see the bot's current status in the Status field.
- Click on the Publish button in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Copy the code from the Ember field using the copy button.
- Send the embed code to your webmaster to add it wherever needed.
- Users can launch an embedded bot by clicking on the Start chat button.
Note: if bot publication was canceled, the webpage where the bot was embedded will display the Bot not published message.
Note: if the bot's dimensions weren't specified, the bot's widget will match the size (width and height) of the block where it was embedded.