- Open the Bots section and select the bot you want to publish.
- The bot page will open.
- When the bot's layout is created, the system generates a URL for the bot. To make the bot available via the URL, click on the Publish button in the top right corner of the page.
- The Publishing window will open. The window will contain the URL (the Link field) and the embed code you can post to your website (the Embed field), as well as the bot's status information (the Status field).
- Click on the Publish button in the lower right corner of the window.
- You'll see the URL in the Link field become active. The bot will be available via the URL to any respondent without the need for logging in to the service.
- Copy the URL from the Link field and send it to the respondent so that he or she can have a conversation with the bot.
- When the respondent follows the URL, he or she will be redirected to a Form.one page where the conversation with the bot will take place.
- If needed, you can visit the published bot via the URL by clicking on the located to the right of the Link field.
Note: the respondent can enter and publish messages to the chat at any time.
Note: a Form.one user can edit the bot's scheme even when the bot is published. Changing the layout doesn't affect the published version.