- The Message block lets you add text messages to the layout. These messages don't require the respondent to reply to them. This block is added to the bot by default and contains the message Welcome.
- The Selection block lets the user add a multiple-choice question to the chat. When the Selection block is added, the system adds a question block to the layout (Select) and two answer choices (User Choice).
- The Go To block lets you create inter-block connections. The system allows adding this block as an intersection that follows a block without an output, such as Message, Pick Data, User Choice, and Doc.one.
- The Pick Data block allows you to add a question that needs the respondent's reply. The respondent can answer with a text message, by attaching files, or by selecting an answer from a list.
- The Doc.one block is designed to collect data from the respondent and generate the final document. This block is available only if Form.one is integrated with the Doc.one service.
- The Appointment block allows users to make appointments through the bot. It can be connected to the Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook 365 calendar, where the respondent can choose the date and time for the meeting.
- The Payment block lets users pay for services in the dialogue with the bot through the Stripe service. Work with the block is available when connecting the electronic payment service account in the user profile.
- The Insert block allows you to use a third-party bot within the existing one. So the respondent is redirected to another bot, but after the last message, the dialog returns to the bot message, in which the Insert block is used.
- The Webhook block allows you to integrate with any service that has an API. For example, submit applications to CRM or create tickets in the task and project management system based on the collected data.
- The AI block searches an answer to a user question by keywords among the given bots.
- The Email Notification block sends an email to the indicated recipients from the address email@example.com.
Note: you can add the Message, Pick Data and Doc.one blocks between any other blocks or before the first block at any time. The Go To and Selection blocks can be added after blocks that don't have an outgoing connection.
Note: messages from a Message block appear with a 1200 ms. delay. The delay between displaying the last message from the "Message" block and the first message from the following block is also 1200 ms.