- The Message block lets you add text messages to the layout. These messages don't require the respondent to reply to them. This block is added to the bot by default and contains the message Welcome.
- The Selection block lets the user add a multiple-choice question to the chat. When the Selection block is added, the system adds a question block to the layout (Select) and two answer choices (User Choice).
- The Go To block lets you create inter-block connections. The system allows adding this block as an intersection that follows a block without an output, such as Message, Pick Data, User Choice, and Doc.one.
- The Pick Data block allows you to add a question that needs the respondent's reply. The respondent can answer with a text message, by attaching files, or by selecting an answer from a list.
- The Doc.one block is designed to collect data from the respondent and generate the final document. This block is available only if Form.one is integrated with the Doc.one service.
Note: you can add the Message, Pick Data and Doc.one blocks between any other blocks or before the first block at any time. The Go To and Selection blocks can be added after blocks that don't have an outgoing connection.
Note: messages from a Message block appear with a 1200 ms. delay. The delay between displaying the last message from the "Message" block and the first message from the following block is also 1200 ms.