- The Doc.one block is designed to collect information from the respondent and generating the final document. This block is available in the bot layout only if Form.one is integrated with Doc.one.
- To add a Doc.one block to the bot's layout, connect the Doc.one service with Form.one.
- Open the Bots section and select the bot you want to edit.
- Click on the plus sign and select Doc.one.
- A right-hand sidebar will open where you'll see the Document and Message fields.
- Click on the Document field and select a Doc.one template from the drop-down list.
- In the Message field, type the message text that you want the bot to display before the final document is generated.
- When answers to all questions are received, the bot will publish a downloadable document.
Note: if a field is obligatory in the Doc.one template, the bot will keep posting it in the conversation until it gets a reply. A reply with any symbol will count as valid.
Note: the bot skips a block and doesn't publish a message if:
- Doc.one is disabled
- the template has been deleted from Doc.one
the user is blocked by Doc.one